- Automatic tool/printhead changer with currently up to 4 changing slots.
- High reproducibility and accuracy is made possible by a high-precision construction with powerful drives and water-cooled print heads
- Largest available build volume for the manufacturing of very light and very strong components with continuous carbon fiber, other continuous fibers and other materials
- With our specially developed and patent pending CFF printhead technology
- Open material system with no restrictions
|Size of build Volume||
400 x 300 x 400 mm (2 fixed print heads)
400 x 230 x 370 mm (print head exchange system)
|Repeatability||up to 0,02 mm|
|Min. layer thickness||0.01 mm|
|Heat bed temperature||up to 200 °C|
|Extruder temperature||up to 500 °C|
|Automatic tool/ print head change system||4 slots (on request up to 7 slots)|
|Duration of tool change (filament change)||~5 seconds at a tool distance of 450mm|
(All printheads are water-cooled)
|Special tools||milling spindle, laser for engraving, ...|
|Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF)|
|Continuous fiber||Carbon fiber, glass fiber, aramid|
|Special materials||Copper wire|
|Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)|
|Plastic||ABS, CPE, PET, PC, PLA, PVA, TPU, ...|
|High-performance plastics||PEI, PEEK, PEKK, Carbon Fiber PA, ...|
|High-alloy chromium steels||316L | 1.4404
17-4PH | 1.4542
|Superalloys||IN 718 | 2.4668
IN 625 | 2.4856
|Light metals||Ti | Titanium (unalloyed)
Ti6Al4V | 3.7165
|Hard metals||WCo in different mixing ratios on request|
|No restrictions on third-party materials.
We are also offering our own developed filaments. Additional materials are available on request.
|Display / Input||7'' Touchdisplay|
|Interface||Open system to a large extent|
|Recommended Slicer||Simplify3D (license included)|
|Continuous Filaments||PlugIn for Simplify3D (included when buying a continuous fiber printhead)|
|Input||230V (50Hz) 2500W|
|Electrical Safety||Depending on the country|
|6-10 weeks / by arrangement|
All information without guarantee, errors and changes are reserved.
Request for the Wizard 480+ and special requirements
Simply ask here - within shortest time we will let you know if we can meet your requirements! Challenge us - we love it!
Fill out the form below or send us an e-mail: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your inquiries!